Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hello and Welcome to Digi-Dallies

As my first post, I want to welcome you and hope you continue to come back and follow along on my journey into digital scrapbooking. Here are some of the reasons I enjoy digi-scrapping:

** Loads of freebies to help you get started
** No mess in my craft room
** There are some fabulous tutorials to help me out
** I have millions of pictures I need to preserve
** Can make new cyber-friends
** I now know you * CAN * teach an old lady new tricks!

While on my journey I will add links to new places I visit and new people I meet who are also interested in digi-scrapping. I will try to participate in challenges so that I can grow my skills. Over the course of the next few days, I'll be tweaking my blog until it looks just like I want it to look, so there may not be a new post for a few days.

Okay, I'm off now to start tweaking. Please, come back and visit me soon. In the meantime, here's a page I made of my treasures, aka grandchildren.



Some Supplies from Strawberry Lemonade kit

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I love the new blog!!! your header rocks. This page is so sweet! You just keep posting your wonderful digi layouts and I'll come by and enjoy them
:)