Friday, September 4, 2009

Ever 'scraplifted' your own work?

It's a first for me, too! That was the challenge at Elemental Scraps today.

This is the original page created that I used in this challenge. When I look at it now, I realize that there's just way too much on this page. However, in my own defence, I was taking part in a "speed scrap" which gives instructions every 10 minutes and, once all instructions are in, you have 1 hour and 15 minutes to whip it into shape and post it into the gallery. I had never done a speed scrap before and, man, does it show!







This is what it looks like now, after having scraplifted and using the same photos as in the original page.

This page was created using "Startistic" by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs.

It's only been a couple of weeks that I have been taking part in challenges, but I think I see improvement already.

No comments: