Thursday, September 3, 2009

September always feels like the beginning of a new year...

....even though my children are grown and married and I don't have to worry about back-to-school shopping or anything like that. In a couple of years my grandchildren may be hitting on Grandma for new "stuff" their parents won't think is necessary, but I'll look forward to that with pleasure. However, I digress.

In the digi-scrapping world, the start of ANY new month is a new beginning. Most of the forums I have visited start new challenges each month. Most offer a point system that allows you to collect points in one month and spend them the next month. Sounds good to me so, hopefully, I will be participating in several challenges this month. The first challenge is from Inspiration Lane. This is the first of two mini-challenges for the month and all you have to do is download the mini-kit and make a page. What could be easier? So, without further adieu, here is my page for Mini-Madness #5.



The page was created in PS3 and all products are from "Harvest Time" from Christie Lemon Designs. This kit is not available for purchase, but only through the Mini-Madness Challenge.

No comments: