Saturday, September 12, 2009

Speed Scrap at Elemental Scraps



Elemental Scraps hosted another speed scrap today. It was scheduled to start at noon today and, because our internet connection was behaving badly yesterday, I only saw it at 12:02 pm. I was very lucky because the page you make must be uploaded into the gallery by 2:15 pm. Well, I made the deadline with time to spare! HOO-RAY for me!

My DD in England sent me tons of photos from May 1st to August 28th via a thumbdrive she sent home with my other DD who was visiting recently. I said I would use these photos to make some layouts. This is the first one. Hope you like it, Kirsten.

I used the kit "Autumn Rushes In" by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs, with the exception of the black background which is part of the sortasolids AugCP pack by Chrissy W.

No comments: