Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two more challenges completed



Elemental Scraps has great challenges. If anyone from there is reading my blog, I think it's a really cool place, but, unfortunately, I'm not good at 'chatter', so don't post much, except for my layouts. What I like most about the challenges is the point system they have whereby you can accumulate points, earn extra points for using product they promote and then, in the following month you can spend the points. Oh, I love shopping so I'm going to try to complete all challenges in September. I'm going to be a busy lady.

The challenges in this post are: What's the Word (Special) and All About Me. You'll easily know which is which!

What's the Word was created with a kit entitled "Butterflies in the Park" by Bella Gypsy, with a couple of sample brushes from Hof3, and, for All About Me I used "Time for Me" by Sherri Tierney.

No comments: