Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I also do challenges at another online community...

Inspiration Lane has some great products and does monthly challenges as well. I completed two swaps the other day and forgot to post them. My bad!

Here is the Mini-Madness Challenge. The kit is free, you just have to use all the bits & pieces on your layout. The designer of this great mini-kit is Christie Lemon.


It's Jack, hamming it up for the camera, again! Poor kid has had a camera in his face practically every day of his life. Makes for great scrapping, though.

Next challenge was a Template Challenge. The template is courtesy of CLD, better known as Christie Lemon Designs.


These photos were taken at the Victoria & Albert Museum on my trip to London. I went with a friend, Alma, and we had a terrific time. We saw the presentation "Fashion Through the Ages", but when I took out my camera, I was promptly asked to put it away. So the marble statues will have to suffice.

The papers and elements are from the kit Seaside by ShellyRae. Beautiful kit!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hey Barb, is this your family blog? I saw Jack on the first page and thought maybe I was in the right place! ADORABLE! You are quite the digi expert! WOW!