Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kirsten, these are for you!

My daughter in the UK asked me today why I haven't posted anything lately. So my dear, just for you, here are some of the latest pages I made before we went away to Las Vegas. I'm working on some of the Vegas pages right now and will post them in a couple of days. In the meantime, here are some I made before the trip.


Scraplift Challenge

We were challenged to scraplift from Roxxygerlie. You can see her page here.


The kit I used is Falling for Her by Bella Gypsy. The font is Joyful Juliana. You can see all the Bella Gypsy products here.


Photography Challenge

This required that we take pictures of food. Not a problem as this challenge came along on the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, so food was in abundance!


I used products that were available in the Oct 2009 Color Play at Elemental Scraps. Specifically, they are Hearts & Home, Simply Solids and Thankful Hearts by Jennifer Barrette, Sherri Tierney and Connie Prince, respectively.



Inspired By Challenge

For this challenge, there was a free kit available called Girl Time by Meredith Cardall. Thanks, Meredith, I love these colours; they're very dramatic and romantic.


Okay, that's all I have right now. As I said earlier, I'm working on some Vegas pictures and they will be up probably tomorrow. Thanks for asking, Kirsten, I definitely needed a little kick in the pants to get me back here.

No comments: