Monday, October 26, 2009

Still playing catch-up!

There was a speed scrap at Elemental Scraps yesterday. They are a lot of fun. We go into the chat room and yak and every 10 minutes the host posts an instruction. We flip over to our in-the-works project and follow that instruction. After an hour, all instructions should be provided and we then have 1 hour and 15 minutes to fine-tune and then post to the gallery. Here's my LO for the Speed Scrap:



I used the collaborative kit "Mr. Cuddle Monkey" designed by Bella Gypsy and Meredith Cardall.

Today, I decided to tackle something I've never done before. It is for the Desktop challenge. The task was to design a November calendar for the desktop. Mine is 1280 x 1024 pixels, in case you want to use it next month.



The kit used for this was Autumn Afternoon by Bella Gypsy. The font is Canadian Autumn but I don't remember when I picked it up, sorry.

No comments: