Monday, November 23, 2009

Catch up day....

I think I've made about three or four pages since my last post, so today is "catch-up" day.

First we have a layout created for the Blast From the Past challenge. This is my parents 25th wedding anniversary. I remember this day so well. We had a huge gathering and we all went to The Town & Country, a very fancy dining establishment, for a buffet meal. That was the 'fashion' then. My sister bought my parents an automatic washer, new-fangled equipment back then. I thought she was rich! These photos are of my parents and their children and their spouses.

All of the products used were made available to Gotta Pixel members "free" on the Blog Train. Apparently, this is a monthly deal and, well, being a new member, I can tell you I'm already looking forward to next month's Blog Train. What a ride!



The next page was created for a Speed Scrap with Mammacole, more widely known as 'coliescorner'. What a fabulous designer she is, too!
Of course, this is Jackson and the photos were taken by his Auntie Tiffany using a fab camera, Canon Rebel, which takes great action shots as evidenced in the picture.


I used the kit "Zoomsters" created by Sara Ellis for this challenge.

The layout below was completed during yet another Speed Scrap, this time with Connie Prince. It is amazing to see how everyone will interpret the exact same set of directions and come up with so many amazing pages. If your're interested in seeing the gallery, click here.


Here I used the kit "Emily" by coliescorner.

And now, for the best of the lot. Here is a layout created by my DH, John. He watches me digi-scrap and he is, I think, jealous of my "skills", such as they are. Anyway, he asked me for glue, scissors and an eraser and to take his picture, over his right shoulder while he was holding the eraser. Further than that, he would not explain or elaborate. Here is his very first creation; congratulations, John, you are now a digi-scrapper.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Barb, these pages are awesome...and that page by your hubby...what a hoot!