Monday, November 16, 2009

A couple of new creations!



This is for the Nov '09 Brag Book Challenge at Gotta Pixel. All participants make one page, 6" x 4", send them to Sara Ellis as .png files. Sara will then place all the pages in one spot and the participants will be able to go and download all the pages and fill them with their own photos. Fabulous idea. The kit we used was a freebie designed by Sara Ellis and it coordinates perfectly with I Love Cor-DUH-roy kit, a collaborative effort by Sara and Connie Prince. You can see it here.

Completed a Speed Scrap hosted by "colie" last night. Some speed scrap that was; I changed my mind four....count 'em....four times before I was happy with the papers, elements and alpha. And that was within the hour we were receiving instructions. It was terrific and totally adrenalin=charging! The kit I ended up using was Ladybug Love by CDR. I'm sorry I can't link to it, but it's no longer available in the store at Gotta Pixel.

No comments: