Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grab Bag Challenge @ Gotta Pixel



I had never done one of these challenges before. Here is the criteria for this challenge:

Gotta Pixel is turning 4, and what says birthday more than cake and ice cream? To carry the “four” theme even further, you’ll have 4 choices in each of 4 categories! Pick one in each category.

So, grab a flavor of cake here:
Chocolate
Marble - my choice
White
Yellow

Now, grab the frosting:
Chocolate Buttercream
Chocolate Ganache - my choice
Fluffy White
Vanilla Buttercream

Now, the finishing touch. What flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate
Neopolitan
Strawberry - my choice
Vanilla

Oh, almost forgot. Everyone gets 4 candles for the cake.
What color do you want them to be?
Blue
Red
White
Yellow - my choice

These translated into the following requirements:


Marble - my choice - use a sticker(s)
Chocolate Ganache - my choice - use a postage stamp(s)
Strawberry - my choice - use 2 fonts and an alpha
Yellow - my choice - use something yellow and/or gold

...then add four more elements of my own choosing:
Heart Locket
Hanger for heart locket
Flourish
Green Ribbon Wrap

Kit(s):
Life is Grand - Kathryn Estry, Kmess & others
Alpha - PDUmbrella by lliella
Fonts - Basic Font, Adorable

1 comment:

Cindi said...

what a fun challenge! you did a great job. I love the grammy paper, too cute
:)