Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Midnight Speed Scrap Results!!

Those folks at Gotta Pixel are craaazzy! They do speed scraps at midnight! Well, at least it was midnight where I live, but I'm sure there are hundreds, if not thousands, of digi-scrappers for whom midnight EST is a perfectly acceptable hour in their time zone. Anyway, when I woke up this morning and visited Gotta Pixel, I see that we were allowed until 11:59 a.m. today to post our layouts. That was all I needed. I went for it and here is my layout for the Speed Scrap with Sara Ellis that actually happened at midnight for some, early morning for me. Thanks, Sara, for allowing us that time to post. I appreciate it very much.



This is a sting-ray that loved to be photographed. It was taken at the aquariam that is just outside The Cheesecake Factory at the Shops at the Forum which is located at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. While waiting for our table to be readied, I was mesmerized by the fish in the aquarium and amazed that this sting-ray just stayed up against the glass. He appeared to be watching US take pictures of HIM!

Credits:
Harborlights by coliescorner (papers & most elements)
Fishy by Heather T. (splotch)
Christmascheer by Connie Prince (alpha)
Panda-monium by Connie Prince (string)
SBM CutecakesBB by Sara Meyer (staples)

No comments: