Thursday, November 12, 2009

Truth or Dare!

Ever done a Truth or Dare game? Well I did my first one last night at Gotta Pixel in the Chat room. I laughed so much my sides ache. We were asked a question, eg. "what colour to you hate to scrap with?". My answer was 'purple'. Then we were challenged to complete a layout using your 'hated' colour and your favourite colour....and on and on it went for over an hour. The upshot is that there were seven questions and we have until 9:00 p.m. EST on Friday the 13th to complete them and upload them to Gotta Pixel.....I've completed two so far and I'm exhausted, but here they are.

Here are the Dares: (I will add the layouts to this post as I complete them)

Dare 1: Scrap a layout using 10 of your HAVE to have elements.



Kit is Panda-monium by Connie Prince.

Dare 2: Scrap a layout about your 5 favorite things right now.

Dare 3: Scrap a layout with ONLY your hated color and your favorite color


The kit I used is I'm Not a Lion by Connie Prince -- go check it out.

Dare 4: Scrap the only thing you have always wanted to try, but yet to do


The kit is "Wonky Winter" by Sara Ellis

Dare 5: Scrap a layout for the album (type photos) you are most behind on

Dare 6: Scrap a story telling layout about your funniest moment caught on camera


This is a mini-kit Southern Sunday by Julie Marie. I can't direct you to the kit because it's only available to Pixel Club members. Sorry.

Dare 7: Take your Guilty Pleasure Movie, and draw inspiration from it to scrap. Whether about your love for the movie, or use a line for journaling for it.

1 comment:

Sherri Thacker said...

I can hear you giggling right now Barb. Sounds like you had fun!! I love your pages. Especially using all those neat looking buttons :)