Sunday, December 6, 2009

A challenge LO and a surprise LO

I was cleaning out the closet in the spare bedroom and I found a shoebox of old photos. Here's one of me taken back in 1968 when I attended the Canadian Motorcycle Association's Endurance Run in Coboconk, Ontario. I met lots of wild and crazy people there and had a ball. I went with my cousin, Carol, and her husband, Hugh. He was a rider in the race and Carol and I went around to the checkpoints just to gab with other onlookers. Well, kids, what do you think of Mom now!


I used some papers from Planes, Trains & Cars by Julie Marie.


The page below was completed for the Speed Scrap today at Gotta Pixel, hosted by Connie Prince. It's always a blast trying to chat and scrap at the same time. The boys built a deck a couple of summers ago at Phil's house. Andrew was a huge help and it's always great to know your kids are willing to help each other when necessary.


For this layout, I used My Brother the Drama King by Connie Prince.

No comments: