Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cook, clean, play.....I can do it all!


These photos were taken in England in 1975. The girls loved playing with the watering-cans and they even met a little girl from down the lane who came to play. Most of the people we met were amazed at the tans Tiffany and Kirsten were sporting because they were brown as berries and their hair was really blonde, especially Kirsten who was almost white-blonde. They were so sweet.
My second layout using the kit, Bear Hugs, by Kristmess.


Today I did three challenges at Gotta Pixel.

First there is Simply Sketchy where we're given a template to use. As I said in the forum, this template has more curves than I do, baby! I used the kit, Zippity Zoo Zah by Sara Ellis for this layout.



Next is the Tool Shed challenge. Here we're tasked with making our own background paper. Really cool, too. After making my own paper, I used elements from the kit Fall on the Farm by Julie Marie Designs.




And last, but not least, is the Speed Scrap I did tonight with Connie Prince as the host for said speed scrap. For this, I used the Holiday Whimsy products which are a collaboration by several designers and made available to Pixel Club members at the beginning of the month. If you are not a member, you can get the kit over the course of the month in a free daily download.

Here is Owen and Jackson with Santa on their first Christmas in 2006. Which reminds me that I do not have a pictures of James or Ava on their first Christmas. I need to fix that situation, pronto!



Okay, I'm done, tired, grumpy and I'm going to watch some TV now. Oh, and I almost forgot, I cooked dinner AND cleaned out the balcony today, as well. Just call me Superwoman today. Tomorrow I will take it easy.

No comments: