Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here's a beautiful boy!



I couldn't wait to use my new kit by Captivated Visions entitled, Midnight Musings. This is a photo of James and it was taken during one of our outings while I was visiting them. It could have been the day we started to go to the London Zoo but ended up walking a very long way through Regent's Park and a tube ride, then on to The London Eye and across Westminster Bridge. It was a fabulous walk, but I think James should really have offered me his seat and let me nap! Or, it could have been taken when we visited his grandparents' home in Christchurce. Wherever it was taken, it's a beautiful picture of James.



And here's a picture of Owen at his first Christmas. It's a "quick page" by Connie Prince from the Deck The Halls collection.

No comments: