Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy and Nostalgic


Everyone in these photos is having a grand ol' time. Look closely at their faces and you will see pure JOY! These were taken on Christmas Eve. I wasn't feeling too well and was quite happy to sit and photograph the happiness around me. I spent three hours in the ER on Christmas morning and was diagnosed with pneumonia, so I'm thrilled that some people were happy! Just kidding, even sick and weak, I was very happy to have all the family home for Christmas.

Kit used: Let's Explore by ValerieN Designs



This is my nostalgic photo. I was participating in a challenge called Scrap with a List, hosted by Shawnery Mathis and we needed five photos. That's quite a few photos and as I began searching, these pics of Hank, our first cat, just made me want to create a page in his memory. So I did. If you want to read the original post, it's on Barb's Card Creations because I wasn't into digi-scrapping then, please click here.


Kits used: Spoonful by Isabel Mendez, Embraceable You by Kathryn Estry and many of the papers and elements I picked during the November Blog Train even at Gotta Pixel.

No comments: