Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm a Creative Sweetie!

A "Creative Sweetie" is a person who has been chosen to be on the creative team for Sweet Digi Scraps, aka Liz Hutchison. Liz a fabulous designer at Gotta Pixel and when the most recent CT call was published, I decided to try out. Imagine my surprise when I was chosen to be a Guest Creative Sweetie. That means that I will have a month assigned to me (October 2010) when I will be using soon-to-be-released kits to create my layouts. I'm thrilled, to say the least. In addition to my specific month, there will be times when a new kit is available to all CT members, including the Guest Sweeties. The layout I'm going to publish here today is one of these kits. It is called "Spunk" and is available today exclusively at Gotta Pixel and the best news, it's on special for $1.00 because today is Tuesday which translates into "Dollar Pixels" at Gotta Pixel, so go grab it while it's on sale.

And now, for the main feature, my very first page at a CT member, may I present "Spunkie Kid".....

No comments: