Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scrapbook Bytes -- speed scrap with Connie Prince

My favourite designer, Connie Prince, is now hosting speed scraps at Scrapbook Bytes. For now it will be twice monthly, but who knows, it may become more frequent down the road. The SS is hosted in the Chat Room. You really need to be a speed reader to keep up, but it is soooo much fun. Here are the instructions from tonight's speed scrap and this is my layout.

Dancing at my son's wedding in October 2008 was very special for me. If I had not had both knees replaced in Feb 2008, dancing would have been out of the question. So, I decided to really kick up my heels and do a little extra dancing with Scotty, one of the ushers. My kids were astounded that I could move like that. See, I can still teach 'em somethin', even if it's dirty dancing!

I used the kit, Dance Machine, by Connie Prince.

No comments: