Friday, November 5, 2010

DSD Weekend begins

There are so many things happening this weekend in the digi-world that my only advice is visit your favourite forum and have fun. I'm going to be playing all weekend at Gotta Pixel. You can click here to see all the fun things that will be going on. There are chats, speed scraps, contests.....well, just check them out for yourself.

I've been working steadily creating layouts for Connie Prince Designs and, now that the weekend is upon us and the kits have been released, I can show you all my hard work. After the layout, I will post where the kit is available for purchase.

KIDZONE


All Aboard
The layouts used the kit, Whirly Gig Collection. It includes full-sized kit as well as pre-decorated pages, templates, and word art. An amazing value and you can get it at Scrapbook Graphics

And I Quote
 For this layout I used And I Quote Collection and is available at Gotta Pixel. With four grandchildren, I can see this kit will be used over and over again. In fact, I've got two more "quotes" that I've written down and will be using them very soon, probably at some of the speed scraps I'll be attending at Gotta Pixel this weekend. Again, this collection includes word art, pre-decorated pages, templates and a full-sized kit. Don't miss it on either of these amazing collections.

No comments: