Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm getting behind in my posting....

Holy Smokes, being on CTs is keeping me very busy...I've got some "catchin' up to do, Lucy" to paraphrase my favourite commedienne.

First up is a new release by Connie Prince entitled Perseverance. Look closely and you'll see my page in the previews.....YAY! And, here it is in full life size and the photos were taken on Ava's 2nd birthday and I just had to put in my own words what I thought Jackson was whispering in her ear.


Next are two pages using Crisdam Designs "Captured" kit.

The above page was created as a result of a challenge to make a page of what DSD weekend meant to you. I can say, without hesitation, that DSD weekend was a whirlwind of activity. Here I am trying to chat and scrap at the same time. I was dizzy from jumping between screens, trying to follow the chat and make a page. Ladies, it's not possible, at least for me.

This page was made for the November Element Challenge at Gotta Pixel. I've long admired my daughter, Kirsten, and her husband, John, for always making sure their children, James and Owen, are kept busy and active. It's no easy task for hard-working parents to keep up with busy kids when, sometimes all you really want to do is sit down and veg out. That last statement is from my own personal experiences of raising four kids. I know how exhausing it can be!

No comments: