Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's supposed to be Spring!!!

We've had about 5 - 10 cm of snow here today. The roads are snow-covered, again, and traffic is moving at a snail's pace. From my 6th floor vantage point I can tell that there is no way I'm going out for groceries. Let the pizza delivery man bring my dinner tonight.
In order to combat this dreariness, I created a layout of the day I had out with Jackson and Ava last Monday, March 14th. We went over to my sister Shirley's and met up with her at the waterfront in Pickering. The kids had a great time throwing rocks into the water, picking up sticks and stones to take home for Mommy and playing on the jungle gym equipment. It was heavenly to feel the sunshine on my face and warm my bones.

I created this for the Ad Inspiration Challenge at Gotta Pixel.

No comments: