Saturday, April 30, 2011

Speed Scrap with Connie Prince

I missed the chat because I was glued all day (and evening watching it over and over) to the Royal Wedding. I would have loved to be there, but I dislike crowds.... Maybe when I'm visiting my daughter next month, Owen and I can have a day trip to Westminster and take some photos of our own. In the meantime, here's our own little princess (being the only girl of the four grandchildren, she gets all the girly pages).

Journalling reads:


Methinks Princess Ava is playing hard to get! This was at the library for story-hour and this young fellow followed Ava around for an hour. In these photos she looks like she's hiding from him. April 23, 2011
 
Credits:
Once Upon A Time by Connie Prince
Lace, Burlap & Stitching from Jessica Sprague

No comments: